Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline.
Eligibility & Skills
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.PSc, B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA, BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 year of pass-outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your 3 year BBA course in 3 years and the 2 year M.A course in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
Apply Link:- Click Here