AMD Recruitment Drive 2023
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrated expertise in C/C++ programming and debugging.
- Understanding of Cache sub-system, Instruction Set Architecture, and pipeline (for any CPU).
- Bonus skills: Experience with Intel MKL libraries, Linear Algebra, FFT, x86 assembly programming, x86 (or other architecture-based) optimizations, CPU Profiling tools.
- Solid comprehension of performance bottlenecks.
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and drive the achievement of business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply Link:- Click Here