Central Railway Recruitment Drive 2022
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
AGREEMENT OF TRAINING
- Before commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship Training with the following provisions
- Where the Contract of Apprenticeship is terminated through failure on the part of the employer in carrying out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), candidate will be paid apprentice compensation as prescribed.
- In the event of premature termination of Contract of Apprenticeship for failure on the part of apprentice to carry out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), the candidate/surety has to pay such amount as is determined by the Apprenticeship Adviser as and towards the cost of training.
- It is not obligatory on the part of employer to offer any employment to the passed out trade apprentice on completion of the period of Apprenticeship Training in his establishment nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the Apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- In case the selected candidate is minor then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer.
Download Notification Click Here:- Click Here
Apply Link:- Click Here