GE Digital Recruitment Drive 2023
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) is a necessary qualification for the position.
- Candidates should have experience in commercial software development to be considered eligible for the role.
Eligibility & Skills
- Possess a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented analysis and design, as well as software design patterns.
- Proficient in Java programming language and have a working knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot framework.
- Familiarity with micro services architecture and working knowledge of SOAP/REST web services is desirable.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Golang and Python is also desirable.
Apply Link:- Click Here