PwC Global Recruitment Drive 2023
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
- Any Graduate
Eligibility & Skills
The successful candidate for this position should possess the following skills and abilities:
- The job involves working in Forensics Technology services to help clients protect their business by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management.
- PwC’s global leadership development framework, PwC Professional, is used to ensure all employees are purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level.
- As an Associate, you will work in a team to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- The job requires the ability to invite and give feedback constructively, handle data and information responsibly, and communicate confidently.
- The work involves using leading low-code development platforms and creating dashboards.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in a technology-related discipline or relevant work experience, an analytical mindset, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of data query or programming languages.
- It is desirable but not essential to have experience in creating applications using low development platforms, drawing out user stories from clients, developing a web application using full-stack development, and leveraging cloud-based services.
- The role is based in Kolkata but may require travel to other PwC offices and/or client sites across India or overseas.
Apply Link:- Click Here